Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hope will dawn on you.



Hi
I heard yesterday a commonplace comment from a young IT professional returning from USA for a few days to Pune.
“What a rotten country is this?”
And yes, the venom was spitted on commonly perceived and agreed upon villain, the politician, and on the proved rotten systems here.
On backdrop of this irritated outbreak I wondered what inspired William Carey to leave his country in 1790 and live all his life in mud called India?
How come he migrated to India from much developed England?  Why the system could not defeat him?
And why he did never ever grumble like my beloved IT fellow?
I wished this young fellow has read my novel on William Carey.
For all of those who are sincere in their outrage for sinking India, I pray, please read this novel.
Hope will dawn on you.
The link is


No comments: